Saturday, February 13, 2021

Are we really surprised?

So I ended up ditching this blog. Has it really been almost 7 months since I last posted?!

Time seems to be a blur these days. We are still in the pandemic, honestly at this point it doesn't feel like it will ever end. The vaccine is out now and people here will start being able to get it soon. There are many doubtful people but I think at some point it will just become compulsory to take the vaccine. To go back to work, or to start going to school etc.

At this point I think I would just take it. Then hope for the best.

Anyway so I read all (the grand total of 3) posts on this blog, and wow - what a great way to reflect back! I'm actually glad I did those rants because looking back I can see what I was thinking back then, and how differently things worked out. I could NOT imagine that things would turn out like this - I just want to say a big alhamdulilah when I think about it. Literally everything I was stressing out about back then somehow solved itself out. 

Of course, there are other issues now. But this goes to show that nothing is really in our hands, and we have to just try our best and know that God will handle the rest. 

I do want to work on this blog more, I NEED to get used to writing. I want to work on my vocab as well. Where is that writing list I was talking about?

I wish I was still in school, and just got tasks assigned to me. Makes me sound like a nerd but I actually LOVED getting English and literature tasks. I love writing essays and dissecting poetry. Where can I join a class like this as an adult please?

I think if I made a list of writing topics it's a bit constraining, the main thing I want to do is as soon as I have a thought/opinion, come to this blog and write out my raw opinions without filtering. So I will try that and see how it goes, although to be honest I don't have much opinions these days and most of the time I just want to get through the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are we really surprised?

So I ended up ditching this blog. Has it really been almost 7 months since I last posted?! Time seems to be a blur these days. We are still ...